Logan Lucky (2017)

⭐ 8.5/10

(Originally written by hoodie_logi)

I had absolutely no expectations for this movie going in, but it absolutely blew me away. This movie is the definition of dead pan. Like I don't think a single character smiles the whole movie. But it is so freaking funny. Also with arguably the wildest cast I've ever seen. Channing Tatum, Adam Driver, Daniel Craig, Katie Holmes, Jack Quaid, Roy from the Office, Hillary Swank, Seth McFarlane and Sebastian Stan just to name a few. The list goes on.


The movie follows two brothers and a sister (the Logans, as they team up with another set of three brothers (The Bangs), as they plan to rob the Coca-cola 600 Nascar race. Just a bunch of hick folk cracking one liners and planning to pull off a huge heist. It doesn't get better than that. Defs watch this one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Philosopher in the Valley & My Reflections on Leaving Palantir

My Favourite Books of 2025

November Reading Favourites