I'm Thinking of Ending Things
⭐ 8.0/10
(Originally written by kaelwilton)
After watching the movie on Netflix (twice) I was left with more questions than answers, so I thought that maybe reading the book could help me understand the story a bit more. However, this wasn't really the case.
This is a hard book to rate, as it is very well written and interesting, but it is also confusing and I still don't really fully understand it. This was intended by the author (I would assume), and I did enjoy the way events unfolded, I felt as if a little more explanation at times could have benefited the reader.
As I said before, this book is really well-written and interesting, and honestly pretty creepy at times, so it was a very good read. I enjoyed the movie as well, but I found the movie even more confusing than the book. It's a pretty quick read (I read it in 2 sittings basically) so I would recommend it to others. Be warned though, it is pretty depressing.
Comments
Post a Comment