Due Date (2008)

⭐ 7.5/10

(Originally written by hoodie_logi)

This movie is a buddy comedy starring Robert Downey Jr. and Zach Galifinakis. I've always said if I could have one actors career, I think it would be Zach Galifinakis. I find him so amusing in everything he does.


The movie puts two complete strangers together on a road trip from Atlanta to LA, after they both get put on the no fly list. RDJ is travelling on a time crunch because his wife is due for a c-seciton at the end of the week. The hi jinx in this movie goes completely off the rails. Some of the scenarios they end up in are literally insane, even by 2007-2012 comedy movie standards.


We had a lot of fun watching this one. It is quite crude as a warning if you're not into that though. Lots of F-bombs, penis jokes and the works. Would be a fun movie to watch with the boiiiiis.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Philosopher in the Valley & My Reflections on Leaving Palantir

My Favourite Books of 2025

November Reading Favourites